Let me (with a little onomatopoeia help from RikaiChan) kindly translate a page for you:
Left page-
"What kind of poo is a good poo? A good poo is a slightly yellow, shaped into a banana, BANANA POO! If a banana poo comes out, it is proof you are healthy!"
Right page-
"If you are not eating well enough from the four food groups, one of these poos will come out:
Lumpy/Fluffy poo (もこもこうんち)! A little more and I will be a banana poo!
Small round thing rolling and making a pleasant high pitched noise(ころころうんち)Poo! Please help me foods from the green group (fruits/veggies)!
Wet and slightly sticky (びちびちうんち)Poo! I want to hurry up and be a healthy poo!
When you look at your poo, you can see if you are healthy or not!"
*Picture and translation of "たべるのだいすき!みんなげんき!” Yoshida T., Sebe M. 1997、Tokyo Japan
(I like eating, Let's be healthy!)
My university textbook says if your poo floats (or is slightly flaky), you are eating enough fiber. If it sinks immediately, better get some more whole grain, veggies, fruits, and beans into your diet and quick...that "small round thing rolling and making a pleasant high pitched noise poo" might be catching up with you!
I love learning!
P.S. My foreign friends residing in Japan, if you don't already have RikaiChan installed on your browser...DO IT NOW! who knew?

1 comment:
Is this course so that you can take nursing?? When would you start?? What are your plans?? When are you coming home so that I can visit you??
So many questions...
Post a Comment