Thursday, September 14, 2006

The cutest babe in the world...

or at least until we have one of our own. This is our Mimi-chan. She actually belongs to Naoki and Yoko. I met Yoko's mom through an adult English class at my former school. Yoko's mom and dad so kindly invited us into their family and quickly became our Japanese parents.

These first few are Mimi's latest photos, from her visit to our house two weeks ago.

Mimi's new hat














Mimi loved our puppy. She kept burying her face in him and sucking his fur.




Mimi's after dessert face.
'Give me more!'








These are from when we went to Gotsu's summer festival. The fireworks lasted about an hour and Mimi promptly fell asleep for the duration. The booms shook my chest but she slept away...I wish I could sleep like that...















apparently the backside view is the most beautiful...what do you think?????















Our typical group shot at the end of the evening...I was tired of smiling I guess...and Mimi in the middle of her double wink happy smile.

2 comments:

K said...

Looking good in the yukata!

Mimi is adorable. I love the hat! Wish I could have gone to the festival with you guys.

Eat it up, the time you have left, eat it all up and take your time tasting it.

kt said...

mimi is too much!!!

we wanted you to come with us too!!

we are slowly digesting our time. thanks for the reminder!