
i love my new job. this picture says it all...
kids are really the same everywhere. random 'what are you doing questions?', yanking on your shirt, 'look at me. look what i made.', a million questions. we made a wonderful choice when we decided to stay another year.
i am in love...

3 comments:
Good to hear you like your new job. Cute picture...new shoes??
no new shoes...just inside shoes you never got to see me in. you should see me now though travelling around to three schools-
Shoe list: 1) Inside shoes 2) Gym shoes 3) Dirty old shoes for playing outside 4) Normal to and from school shoes
Ridiculi-ohsis!
that is SUCH a nice photo! I really like that photo Katy. You can tell you are happy. Havent seen you in ages! I saw Craig the other day as he dropped in to school. I really must come visit you guys sometime, both Koren and Craig say you are an amazing cook ;)
Post a Comment